- To set up your PartsTech account, follow the instructions on the link below.
- Once you have created your account, make sure all of your vendors in PartsTech are also added in AutoFluent.
- Click the Vendors button on the home screen.
- Click New.
- Input vendor information at the bottom, then click Save Changes.
- Retrieve your Username and API Key from PartsTech using this link:
- In AutoFluent, go into Setup Entry.
- Click System Settings.
- Go into the Interfaces tab > Other tab.
- Add your User ID and Password (this is the API Key) found in the link above.
- Click Save.
To access the PartsTech Interface, you will need to be in an open Workorder.
- Hover over the yellow Parts & Labor button.
- Click the PartsTech icon.
- To search for an item, click into the search field at the top of the window.
- Use the drop-down to select an item, or simply type the item you are looking for.
- If you'd like to compare the prices between your suppliers, click the Change Supplier text.
- If your computer monitor has a larger resolution, all of your suppliers will show across the window.
- Click on the supplier you'd like to switch to.
- Once you are ready to add an item to your cart, click the orange Add to Cart button.
- When you have completed adding items to your cart and would like to transfer them to the Workorder, click the Cart icon.
- You can also hover over it, then click the orange Proceed to Checkout button.
- Once you verify the items look good, click the Submit Quote button at the bottom of the page.
- The items will be inserted into the line you had selected prior to submitting the quote.
- (Note: If this is the first time you are using PartsTech, see the next image on selecting the Vendor from your AutoFluent list.)
- Notice the items are red. This is an indication that the parts have not yet been ordered.
Note: With your first transfer for a Vendor, you will get a prompt as shown below to select the Vendor from your AutoFluent list. If you do not have it created yet, you also have the option to create a new vendor.
- When you are ready to place your order, hover over Parts & Labor.
- Click PartsTech.
- Select the View or Finalize your Order option.
- To order only a specific item, click the blue Order Now button to the right of the item.
By default, all items are marked ready to order. You can leave as is or choose specific items.
- If you would like to un-mark an item from being ordered, click the checkbox under the Order column.
- Once you have the necessary items checked, click the blue Order Selected Items button at the top of the window.
- When you close the Edit and Finalize Orders window, you will notice the items are no longer red since they have been successfully ordered.
For additional training topics on PartsTech, visit the Support Portal link here: https://support.autofluent.net/training/109
Log out of AutoFluent and log back in.
*If you do not have a login for the Support Portal, please give our Support line a call at 916-576-2021.